Ottawa: September 12, 2017 Toronto: September 13, 2017
Why Should I Attend?
Innovation drives success, as a Dealer run Assocation our goal is to help you succeed.
The Auto Industry is ever-evolving, attendees will get insight into what's coming.
Our Sponsors are here to educate you on the latest and greatest NOT to decide content
Who's on the Agenda?
Scott Meyer, co-founder of 9 Clouds
Advanced Facebook Marketing
The average Canadian spends over 50 minutes a day on Facebook. Move beyond boosted posts and promoted pages in this session to learn the advanced techniques that grow your leads and sales using Facebook ads, including:
- How to use advanced targeting including Polk data and credit score indicators
- How to market based on CRM data such as days until last lease payment, miles driven or days since purchase
- How to connect Facebook Lead Ads with your CRM to follow-up in a targeted way and see conversion for specific customers
- How to create dynamic inventory ads on Facebook, so ads change with price and detail updates to your inventory
- How to measure if Facebook ads generate offline sales using Facebook Analytics and Offline Events
Kate Frost, Owner of Kate Frost Inc.
Turn Your Instagram Into an InstaHit in 5 steps
**Exclusive Fixed Ops case studies and ad samples for TADA**
In this session, you'll learn how to build a strong presence for your dealership on Instagram to build your brand and business. Kate will share five incredible tips to help you grow your audience, engagement and ROI - efficiently.
- Discover how to use this tool to improve traffic to your service lane.
- Understand the importance of hashtags and using them to get more exposure.
- Learn how to effectively use Instagram ads to target in-market car shoppers.
More Speakers Coming Soon!
Where Can I Attend?
Ottawa: Auto Dealers Innovation Series September 12, 2017
Toronto Auto Dealers Innovation Series September 13, 2017
What Does it Cost?
TADA Members: $150
Dealer Non Members: $200
Vendor Non Members: $600
How Do I Register?
When Does it Start?
Conference will run from 9am to 3:30 pm
Check in and Breakfast : 8:00am to 9:00am
Where Can I Stay?
Ottawa: Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport
2400 Alert Road, Ottawa ON, K1V 1S1
(613) 288 9001
Toronto: Element by Westin Vaughan Southwest
6170 Hwy 7, Vaughan ON L4H 0R2
(905) 264 6474
Thank You to our Sponsors