September 2017 Auto Dealers Innovation Series
9:10 am - 10:10 am
Do I Have Your Attention?
Automotive consumers on a subconscious level react to automotive advertising, content, and the screens we use in very profound ways. We'll explore the neuromarketing effect on how we watch automotive content and learn to quantify the viewability and memorability of automotive advertisement creative and placement on different screens, in different context. You’ll also get a glimpse at what’s coming next with the future use of mobile data in customer behaviours and the consumption of media.
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Turn Your Instagram into an InstaHIT
**Exclusive Fixed Ops case studies and ad samples for TADA**
In this session, you'll learn how to build a strong presence for your dealership on Instagram to build your brand and business. Kate will share five incredible tips to help you grow your audience, engagement and ROI - efficiently.
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Advanced Facebook Marketing
The average Canadian spends over 50 minutes a day on Facebook. Move beyond boosted posts and promoted pages in this session to learn the advanced techniques that grow your leads and sales using Facebook ads, including:
· How to use advanced targeting including Polk data and credit score indicators
· How to market based on CRM data such as days until last lease payment, miles driven or days since purchase
· How to connect Facebook Lead Ads with your CRM to follow-up in a targeted way and see conversion for specific customers
· How to create dynamic inventory ads on Facebook, so ads change with price and detail updates to your inventory
· How to measure if Facebook ads generate offline sales using Facebook Analytics and Offline Events
1:50 pm - 2:50 pm
The Expereince Economy
The only unique competative advantage is the exceptional experience a business can create for their clients. Goods & Services everywhere are being commoditized. What consumers want today are experiences- memorable events that engage each client in an inherently personal way. Businesses must therefor embrace the principles of the ExperienceEconomy to stage ever more engaging experiences.